Britain waives visas for UAE citizens
Dubai: The British embassy in Abu Dhabi said Monday that citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) no longer need a visa for visits less than six months to Britain.
The embassy added Emirati nationals only have to submit a request through their website to get a free pass to travel to the European Union state, Xinhua reported.
Britain and the UAE are traditionally strategic allies and have been deepening their relations in recent years. Britain backed Dubai`s bid to host the World Expo in 2020 which the UAE sheikhdom won Nov 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list