Britain waives visas for UAE citizens
Dubai: The British embassy in Abu Dhabi said Monday that citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) no longer need a visa for visits less than six months to Britain.
The embassy added Emirati nationals only have to submit a request through their website to get a free pass to travel to the European Union state, Xinhua reported.
Britain and the UAE are traditionally strategic allies and have been deepening their relations in recent years. Britain backed Dubai`s bid to host the World Expo in 2020 which the UAE sheikhdom won Nov 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply