Britain waives visas for UAE citizens
Dubai: The British embassy in Abu Dhabi said Monday that citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) no longer need a visa for visits less than six months to Britain.
The embassy added Emirati nationals only have to submit a request through their website to get a free pass to travel to the European Union state, Xinhua reported.
Britain and the UAE are traditionally strategic allies and have been deepening their relations in recent years. Britain backed Dubai`s bid to host the World Expo in 2020 which the UAE sheikhdom won Nov 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands