British royal baby `distantly related to Dracula`
Melbourne: Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge`s new born baby is distantly related to Count Dracula, the 15th century prince who was the inspiration behind Bram Stoker`s famous vampire, according to genealogists.
Experts also traced the family tree back to an Islamic sultan, who is believed to have descended from the Prophet Mohammed, Essentialbaby.com.au reported.
Kate gave birth to the baby at 4:24 pm on Monday at St Mary`s Hospital in London.
Prince William was alongside her during the delivery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'