British royal baby `distantly related to Dracula`
Melbourne: Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge`s new born baby is distantly related to Count Dracula, the 15th century prince who was the inspiration behind Bram Stoker`s famous vampire, according to genealogists.
Experts also traced the family tree back to an Islamic sultan, who is believed to have descended from the Prophet Mohammed, Essentialbaby.com.au reported.
Kate gave birth to the baby at 4:24 pm on Monday at St Mary`s Hospital in London.
Prince William was alongside her during the delivery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside