British teacher charged with 23 sex offences
London: A British schoolteacher has appeared in court charged with nearly two dozen sex offences involving kids.
The 31-year-old primary schoolteacher worked at three different schools in Yorkshire city. He has been charged with 23 offences in connection with a string of alleged incidents, Daily Mail reported.
Police said the offences that he has been charged with include possessing indecent images, voyeurism, making indecent images, sexual touching and sexual activity with a boy under 13.
He appeared before York Magistrates` Court after being charged with the offences Thursday, the North Yorkshire police said.
He is due to appear back at York Magistrates` Court for a committal hearing, a preliminary inquiry by a magistrate to decide if there is enough evidence for a case to go to trial, May 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31