British teacher charged with 23 sex offences
London: A British schoolteacher has appeared in court charged with nearly two dozen sex offences involving kids.
The 31-year-old primary schoolteacher worked at three different schools in Yorkshire city. He has been charged with 23 offences in connection with a string of alleged incidents, Daily Mail reported.
Police said the offences that he has been charged with include possessing indecent images, voyeurism, making indecent images, sexual touching and sexual activity with a boy under 13.
He appeared before York Magistrates` Court after being charged with the offences Thursday, the North Yorkshire police said.
He is due to appear back at York Magistrates` Court for a committal hearing, a preliminary inquiry by a magistrate to decide if there is enough evidence for a case to go to trial, May 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- News Television Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags best news channel website honour
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Google-backed transpacific submarine cable between US and Japan goes live today!
- WOAH! Gautam Gambhir absolutely destroys Ravi Shastri - Here are his scathing comments