British teenager gets 10 years for killing man
London: A teenager in Britain has been jailed for 10 years for stabbing a disabled man to death.
Jordan Flattery, 19, knifed Graham Snowden, a father of two who was partially blind and had mobility problems after being seriously injured in a car crash, the Daily Mail reported Saturday.
The killing happened while the pair were at a house party in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, in January.
Snowden, 36, had tried to get up from a sofa but was pushed back by Flattery.
Flattery was arrested two days later after going on the run. Flattery, of Hitchin, was sentenced Friday after being convicted last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Protests in Manipur over unsolved murders
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: We are investigating former IAF chief SP Tyagi's bank accounts, asset details, says CBI
- WATCH: Unbelievable cricket moment- Batsman scores 18 runs off 1 ball!
- Syrian conflict in many ways out of control, warns John Kerry
- Rupee falls 11 paise to 66.44 Vs US dollar