British teenager gets 10 years for killing man
London: A teenager in Britain has been jailed for 10 years for stabbing a disabled man to death.
Jordan Flattery, 19, knifed Graham Snowden, a father of two who was partially blind and had mobility problems after being seriously injured in a car crash, the Daily Mail reported Saturday.
The killing happened while the pair were at a house party in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, in January.
Snowden, 36, had tried to get up from a sofa but was pushed back by Flattery.
Flattery was arrested two days later after going on the run. Flattery, of Hitchin, was sentenced Friday after being convicted last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley