British teenager gets 10 years for killing man
London: A teenager in Britain has been jailed for 10 years for stabbing a disabled man to death.
Jordan Flattery, 19, knifed Graham Snowden, a father of two who was partially blind and had mobility problems after being seriously injured in a car crash, the Daily Mail reported Saturday.
The killing happened while the pair were at a house party in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, in January.
Snowden, 36, had tried to get up from a sofa but was pushed back by Flattery.
Flattery was arrested two days later after going on the run. Flattery, of Hitchin, was sentenced Friday after being convicted last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016