Briton jailed in Bulgaria for sexually abusing boys
London: A 63-year-old Briton has been jailed by a Bulgarian court for paying a poor family 60,000 pounds to sexually abuse their 11-year-old sons.
Paul Renouf`s victims were handed over to him for weekends and holidays, the Daily Mail reported.
The parents relied on the man, a divorced father of three, for money for food. The man even bought them a house.
Neighbours tipped off police, and officers caught the man in a sex act with one of the boys at his home in Veliko Tarnovo city.
Renouf, from Jersey, left Britain after serving three years of a five-year jail term for sex attacks on children in Britain, the daily said.
He told the court he was in bad health and diabetic. He was ordered to pay the children 8,500 pounds in compensation.
The man pleaded guilty to procuring the brothers, while the parents admitted supplying the boys for sex and were jailed for three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!