Briton jailed in Bulgaria for sexually abusing boys
London: A 63-year-old Briton has been jailed by a Bulgarian court for paying a poor family 60,000 pounds to sexually abuse their 11-year-old sons.
Paul Renouf`s victims were handed over to him for weekends and holidays, the Daily Mail reported.
The parents relied on the man, a divorced father of three, for money for food. The man even bought them a house.
Neighbours tipped off police, and officers caught the man in a sex act with one of the boys at his home in Veliko Tarnovo city.
Renouf, from Jersey, left Britain after serving three years of a five-year jail term for sex attacks on children in Britain, the daily said.
He told the court he was in bad health and diabetic. He was ordered to pay the children 8,500 pounds in compensation.
The man pleaded guilty to procuring the brothers, while the parents admitted supplying the boys for sex and were jailed for three years.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- AgustaWestland bribery scam: CBI questions ex-IAF deputy chief JS Gujaral
- Subramanian Swamy may soon form Virat Hindustan Sansadiya Sangam of MPs for grand Hindutva concept
- Indian Premier League, Match 28: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab - Preview
- Indian Premier League, Match 29: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians - Preview
- Draft Bill for statehood of Delhi is ready: CM Arvind Kejriwal