Briton jailed in Bulgaria for sexually abusing boys
London: A 63-year-old Briton has been jailed by a Bulgarian court for paying a poor family 60,000 pounds to sexually abuse their 11-year-old sons.
Paul Renouf`s victims were handed over to him for weekends and holidays, the Daily Mail reported.
The parents relied on the man, a divorced father of three, for money for food. The man even bought them a house.
Neighbours tipped off police, and officers caught the man in a sex act with one of the boys at his home in Veliko Tarnovo city.
Renouf, from Jersey, left Britain after serving three years of a five-year jail term for sex attacks on children in Britain, the daily said.
He told the court he was in bad health and diabetic. He was ordered to pay the children 8,500 pounds in compensation.
The man pleaded guilty to procuring the brothers, while the parents admitted supplying the boys for sex and were jailed for three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional