Building collapses in Philadelphia
Washington: A building has collapsed in the city of Philadelphia, with up to 10 people believed to be trapped under the rubble, Xinhua reported quoting the US media.
The four-storey building, reportedly housing residential apartments, collapsed around 10.45 am in the downtown area of Philadelphia. Initial reports indicated eight to 10 people may be trapped under the debris.
The building next door was undergoing demolition, but it was not immediately clear if there was any connection, Fox News reported.
Dozens of firefighters and emergency personnel were at the scene searching for victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list