Bulgaria grounds presidential plane after Polish crash
Sofia: Bulgaria on Monday announced it was grounding its Russian-built presidential Tupolev-154 after the Polish President`s jet of the same model crashed in Russia at the weekend, killing all on board.
"Flights by the presidential plane have been suspended. Currently flights by all planes of this type are suspended until the technical cause of the accident is clear," Transport Ministry official Atanas Kostov told state radio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users