Bulgaria grounds presidential plane after Polish crash
Sofia: Bulgaria on Monday announced it was grounding its Russian-built presidential Tupolev-154 after the Polish President`s jet of the same model crashed in Russia at the weekend, killing all on board.
"Flights by the presidential plane have been suspended. Currently flights by all planes of this type are suspended until the technical cause of the accident is clear," Transport Ministry official Atanas Kostov told state radio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar