Bulgaria: Photo of 2nd bombing suspect released
Sofia: Bulgarian authorities have released a computer-generated image of a suspected accomplice of a man who killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian driver in a bus bombing a month ago.
The Interior Ministry said on Thursday that "there is data that the man is related to the terrorist attack at the airport”.
The image of a man with short dark hair is accompanied by a photo from a fake driver`s license found on the bomber, in which the man appears to be wearing a wig.
Police originally believed the license belonged to the bomber who was decapitated in the July 18 explosion but say a facial reconstruction proved that was not the case.
The ministry didn`t provide any further details, but the photo appears to confirm suspicions the bomber wasn`t working alone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal