‘Bunga bunga’ is only dancing, not sex: Berlusconi
London: Silvio Berlusconi has claimed that his notorious “bunga bunga” parties were innocent, and only involved dancing.
The 75-year-old Italian Prime Minister said he was a religious man and orgies at which women were paid for sex had been “invented by porn-obsessed prosecutors”.
The media tycoon is charged with having sex with an underage prostitute at a party when strippers dressed as nuns, but he denied it.
“There was no sacrilegious behaviour at my house,” the Sun quoted Berlusconi as saying.
“When a guest said, ‘Are we going to have some bunga bunga after dinner?’ they were just talking about dancing,” he added.
Currently, the Prime Minister is facing four court hearings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress