‘Bunga bunga’ is only dancing, not sex: Berlusconi
London: Silvio Berlusconi has claimed that his notorious “bunga bunga” parties were innocent, and only involved dancing.
The 75-year-old Italian Prime Minister said he was a religious man and orgies at which women were paid for sex had been “invented by porn-obsessed prosecutors”.
The media tycoon is charged with having sex with an underage prostitute at a party when strippers dressed as nuns, but he denied it.
“There was no sacrilegious behaviour at my house,” the Sun quoted Berlusconi as saying.
“When a guest said, ‘Are we going to have some bunga bunga after dinner?’ they were just talking about dancing,” he added.
Currently, the Prime Minister is facing four court hearings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog