Bus crash in eastern Spain, 38 injured
Madrid: Bus crashed near the eastern port city of Alicante leave 38 people injured; six of them seriously, said a Spanish official.
The accident happened on a highway circling the city on Saturday for reasons still under investigation.
The official, who is with a regional branch of the Interior Ministry, requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record.
Six seriously injured passengers were taken to two hospitals in Alicante, news agency Europa Press reported, citing ministry officials. The other 32 were treated at the scene of the accident.
Europa Press quoted the Center for Emergency Information and Coordination for the region of Alicante as saying that the bus overturned but that no other vehicles appear to have been involved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies
- Obama creates world's largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- How malaria supports spread of infectious cancer in Africa
- Cricket in America: MS Dhoni sees USA as a special market
- UP girl ended up dead after this heartbreaking revelation on moving train - WATCH viral video