Bus crash in eastern Spain, 38 injured
Madrid: Bus crashed near the eastern port city of Alicante leave 38 people injured; six of them seriously, said a Spanish official.
The accident happened on a highway circling the city on Saturday for reasons still under investigation.
The official, who is with a regional branch of the Interior Ministry, requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record.
Six seriously injured passengers were taken to two hospitals in Alicante, news agency Europa Press reported, citing ministry officials. The other 32 were treated at the scene of the accident.
Europa Press quoted the Center for Emergency Information and Coordination for the region of Alicante as saying that the bus overturned but that no other vehicles appear to have been involved.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on