Bus crash in eastern Spain, 38 injured
Madrid: Bus crashed near the eastern port city of Alicante leave 38 people injured; six of them seriously, said a Spanish official.
The accident happened on a highway circling the city on Saturday for reasons still under investigation.
The official, who is with a regional branch of the Interior Ministry, requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record.
Six seriously injured passengers were taken to two hospitals in Alicante, news agency Europa Press reported, citing ministry officials. The other 32 were treated at the scene of the accident.
Europa Press quoted the Center for Emergency Information and Coordination for the region of Alicante as saying that the bus overturned but that no other vehicles appear to have been involved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city