Bus crash in South Africa kills 24
Johannesburg: South African authorities say 24 people died when a bus veered off a road and rolled over.
The accident happened today morning near De Doorns, a town in a grape-growing region near Cape Town.
Keri Davids, a spokeswoman for the health department of the Western Cape provincial government, says the dead include 22 females and two males.
South African media say the passenger bus was heading to Cape Town when the driver lost control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened