Bus crash in South Africa kills 24
Johannesburg: South African authorities say 24 people died when a bus veered off a road and rolled over.
The accident happened today morning near De Doorns, a town in a grape-growing region near Cape Town.
Keri Davids, a spokeswoman for the health department of the Western Cape provincial government, says the dead include 22 females and two males.
South African media say the passenger bus was heading to Cape Town when the driver lost control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh