Bus from Canada overturns on US exit ramp; 23 hurt
Wayne: State police say 23 people were hurt when a bus overturned on an interstate exit ramp in northern New Jersey.
Eight of the injured passengers were in critical condition following Saturday morning`s crash in Wayne, New Jersey, though none of their injuries were considered life-threatening.
The rest of the injured, including two young children, were being treated for minor injuries.
State police say the commercial bus coming from Canada with 57 people aboard overturned about 7:30 am (local time).
It`s not yet known what caused the accident.
Photos from the scene showed the bus on its side at the bottom of the embankment that the ramp wraps around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon