Bus from Canada overturns on US exit ramp; 23 hurt
Wayne: State police say 23 people were hurt when a bus overturned on an interstate exit ramp in northern New Jersey.
Eight of the injured passengers were in critical condition following Saturday morning`s crash in Wayne, New Jersey, though none of their injuries were considered life-threatening.
The rest of the injured, including two young children, were being treated for minor injuries.
State police say the commercial bus coming from Canada with 57 people aboard overturned about 7:30 am (local time).
It`s not yet known what caused the accident.
Photos from the scene showed the bus on its side at the bottom of the embankment that the ramp wraps around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM