Bus from Canada overturns on US exit ramp; 23 hurt
Wayne: State police say 23 people were hurt when a bus overturned on an interstate exit ramp in northern New Jersey.
Eight of the injured passengers were in critical condition following Saturday morning`s crash in Wayne, New Jersey, though none of their injuries were considered life-threatening.
The rest of the injured, including two young children, were being treated for minor injuries.
State police say the commercial bus coming from Canada with 57 people aboard overturned about 7:30 am (local time).
It`s not yet known what caused the accident.
Photos from the scene showed the bus on its side at the bottom of the embankment that the ramp wraps around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- GST promises to boost GDP growth rates by up to 2%: President
- Vodafone to start e-KYC from Aug 24 for instant SIM activation
- Belgian jazz musician Toots Thielemans dies at 94
- Finance Ministry expects new RBI Governor Urjit Patel to push growth while checking inflation
- Tata Motors launches two new commercial vehicles in Indonesia