Bus from Canada overturns on US exit ramp; 23 hurt
Wayne: State police say 23 people were hurt when a bus overturned on an interstate exit ramp in northern New Jersey.
Eight of the injured passengers were in critical condition following Saturday morning`s crash in Wayne, New Jersey, though none of their injuries were considered life-threatening.
The rest of the injured, including two young children, were being treated for minor injuries.
State police say the commercial bus coming from Canada with 57 people aboard overturned about 7:30 am (local time).
It`s not yet known what caused the accident.
Photos from the scene showed the bus on its side at the bottom of the embankment that the ramp wraps around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Call drops: Telcos commit Rs 20,000 crore for towers, seek new spectrum
- England vs Pakistan 2nd Test, Day 4 at Old Trafford – As it happened..
- Gold falls further by Rs 70 to Rs 30,680 per ten grams
- Suicide bomber kills 12 at checkpoint north of Baghdad
- Lok Sabha expresses concern over missing Indian Air Force's AN 32 aircraft