Buses collide in Cameroon; 14 die
Yaounde: Two buses collided
head-on in a remote village in Cameroon, killing at least 14
people in a ghastly night time crash.
Eyewitnesses say 12 people were severely injured in the
crash yesterday in Ngoa village in northwest Cameroon.
Between 1,000 to 1,200 people die each year in the tiny
West African nation in road accidents, according to data from
the country`s transportation ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone