Bush`s wife tried to change her hubby`s style
Washington: Former US President George
W Bush`s wife Laura has reportedly joked about her husband`s
sense of style and her futile efforts to give him a makeover.
Honoured as `Glamour` magazine `Women of the year`, Laura
Bush and daughters Barbara Bush and Jenna Bush Hager accepted
their award at Carnegie Hall on Monday night.
On stage in front of fellow honorees and presenters
including former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and
actor Jennifer Aniston, Jenna read a little Glamour tidbit.
"Seven out of 10 women try to give their men serious
makeovers," said the former first daughter.
In response, her mother Laura said that she had also
tried to change her husband`s style, saying, "I tried", the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...