Business over funerals in China?
Beijing: Some funeral companies in Shanghai are paying doctors, nurses and even ambulance drivers for providing information about dying patients.
According to the Shanghai Daily, the Shanghai Emergency Medical Centre is investigating claims that a first aid doctor and an ambulance driver "sold" a resident`s address after his mother died.
The son was out when he was told his 49-year-old mother had passed away. He rushed home only to find a funeral company`s representative was waiting for him. The man promptly alerted the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Rupee feels Brexit heat, sinks to 4-month low at 67.96 Vs USD
- Anil Kumble will forever remain India's greatest ever match-winner in Tests: Harbhajan Singh
- NASA's Hubble captures new dark spot on Neptune!
- NASA plans to refuel satellite with its robotic spacecraft Restore-L
- Uma Bharti admitted to AIIMS, stable