Business over funerals in China?
Beijing: Some funeral companies in Shanghai are paying doctors, nurses and even ambulance drivers for providing information about dying patients.
According to the Shanghai Daily, the Shanghai Emergency Medical Centre is investigating claims that a first aid doctor and an ambulance driver "sold" a resident`s address after his mother died.
The son was out when he was told his 49-year-old mother had passed away. He rushed home only to find a funeral company`s representative was waiting for him. The man promptly alerted the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown