Cambodia shoe factory collpase, two dead
Zee Media Bureau
Phnom Penh: At least two people have lost their lives as the roof of a shoe factory in Cambodia crumbled down on Thursday, reports said.
The incident happened at a shoe factory in Kampong Speu province, west of capital Phnom Penh, when the concrete ceiling fell down on to the workers, reported the BBC.
The rescue officials have rushed to the site, where many are believed to be trapped under the debris.
According to the report, at least 6 have been injured so far, said a police official.
The collapse comes a month after the Rana Plaza building in Savar district of Bangladesh collapsed killing more than 1100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?