Cambodia shoe factory collpase, two dead
Zee Media Bureau
Phnom Penh: At least two people have lost their lives as the roof of a shoe factory in Cambodia crumbled down on Thursday, reports said.
The incident happened at a shoe factory in Kampong Speu province, west of capital Phnom Penh, when the concrete ceiling fell down on to the workers, reported the BBC.
The rescue officials have rushed to the site, where many are believed to be trapped under the debris.
According to the report, at least 6 have been injured so far, said a police official.
The collapse comes a month after the Rana Plaza building in Savar district of Bangladesh collapsed killing more than 1100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017
- Turkey tanks enter Syria in anti-Islamic State operation
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar; tremors felt in northeast, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati
- Did OP Jaisha lie about official apathy in Rio? Here is her co-runner's version