Cambodia shoe factory collpase, two dead
Zee Media Bureau
Phnom Penh: At least two people have lost their lives as the roof of a shoe factory in Cambodia crumbled down on Thursday, reports said.
The incident happened at a shoe factory in Kampong Speu province, west of capital Phnom Penh, when the concrete ceiling fell down on to the workers, reported the BBC.
The rescue officials have rushed to the site, where many are believed to be trapped under the debris.
According to the report, at least 6 have been injured so far, said a police official.
The collapse comes a month after the Rana Plaza building in Savar district of Bangladesh collapsed killing more than 1100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya