Cambodia shoe factory collpase, two dead
Zee Media Bureau
Phnom Penh: At least two people have lost their lives as the roof of a shoe factory in Cambodia crumbled down on Thursday, reports said.
The incident happened at a shoe factory in Kampong Speu province, west of capital Phnom Penh, when the concrete ceiling fell down on to the workers, reported the BBC.
The rescue officials have rushed to the site, where many are believed to be trapped under the debris.
According to the report, at least 6 have been injured so far, said a police official.
The collapse comes a month after the Rana Plaza building in Savar district of Bangladesh collapsed killing more than 1100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III