Cambodia shoe factory collpase, two dead
Zee Media Bureau
Phnom Penh: At least two people have lost their lives as the roof of a shoe factory in Cambodia crumbled down on Thursday, reports said.
The incident happened at a shoe factory in Kampong Speu province, west of capital Phnom Penh, when the concrete ceiling fell down on to the workers, reported the BBC.
The rescue officials have rushed to the site, where many are believed to be trapped under the debris.
According to the report, at least 6 have been injured so far, said a police official.
The collapse comes a month after the Rana Plaza building in Savar district of Bangladesh collapsed killing more than 1100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog