Cambodian King departs for China for body check
Phnom Penh: Cambodian King Norodom Sihamoni left the Kingdom`s capital of Phnom Penh on Monday morning for China for a body check, the second time this year after the one between January 19 to February 15.
The King was sent off by Cambodian Senate president Chea Sim, National Assembly president Heng Samrin, Prime Minister Hun Sen, Charge d`Affairs of the Chinese embassy to Cambodia He Leping and other Cambodian senior officials and royal members at the airport.
The King`s father Norodom Sihanouk, the former king of Cambodia, has been receiving medical treatment in Beijing for a long time to battle his cancer, diabetes and hypertension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad