Cambodian King departs for China for body check
Phnom Penh: Cambodian King Norodom Sihamoni left the Kingdom`s capital of Phnom Penh on Monday morning for China for a body check, the second time this year after the one between January 19 to February 15.
The King was sent off by Cambodian Senate president Chea Sim, National Assembly president Heng Samrin, Prime Minister Hun Sen, Charge d`Affairs of the Chinese embassy to Cambodia He Leping and other Cambodian senior officials and royal members at the airport.
The King`s father Norodom Sihanouk, the former king of Cambodia, has been receiving medical treatment in Beijing for a long time to battle his cancer, diabetes and hypertension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf