Cameron to rule on top defence minister`s fate
London: Britain`s Prime Minister David Cameron is ruling on whether the country`s top defence minister broke government guidelines in his dealings with a close friend who worked in the defence industry.
Cameron was on Monday due to receive a report on allegations that Defence Secretary Liam Fox acted inappropriately in allowing his former housemate Adam Werritty access to Britain`s Defence Ministry and to meetings.
Fox has denied providing Werritty with any sensitive information and insists he didn`t help his friend`s business interests.
But in a statement, Fox acknowledged his "professional responsibilities and personal loyalties" may have been blurred.
Opposition lawmakers are due to quiz Fox at Parliament later in a previously scheduled questions session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune