Cameron to rule on top defence minister`s fate
London: Britain`s Prime Minister David Cameron is ruling on whether the country`s top defence minister broke government guidelines in his dealings with a close friend who worked in the defence industry.
Cameron was on Monday due to receive a report on allegations that Defence Secretary Liam Fox acted inappropriately in allowing his former housemate Adam Werritty access to Britain`s Defence Ministry and to meetings.
Fox has denied providing Werritty with any sensitive information and insists he didn`t help his friend`s business interests.
But in a statement, Fox acknowledged his "professional responsibilities and personal loyalties" may have been blurred.
Opposition lawmakers are due to quiz Fox at Parliament later in a previously scheduled questions session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?