Canada probes body parts found in mail at HQs of PM’s party
Ottawa: Police in Canada are investigating after a severed human foot was mailed to the headquarters of Prime Minister Stephen Harper`s political party and a second body part was found in a separate package elsewhere.
The foot arrived at the Conservative Party headquarters yesterday in a blood-soaked box. Police say it was addressed to the party and not to a specific person.
A second body part, reported to be a hand, was found at a postal facility late yesterday. Police didn`t release any details.
Opposition Liberal member Justin Trudeau today called the packages horrific.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Punjab seeks probe into AAP funding by radicals
- One killed, 13 injured in mob-police clash in Bengal
- Odisha officials harassing man who carried wife's corpse: Complaint
- MS Dhoni wishes to play more in America, says it's good venue for cricket
- CID takes over Bengal hospital fire probe, one detained for questioning