Canada probes body parts found in mail at HQs of PM’s party
Ottawa: Police in Canada are investigating after a severed human foot was mailed to the headquarters of Prime Minister Stephen Harper`s political party and a second body part was found in a separate package elsewhere.
The foot arrived at the Conservative Party headquarters yesterday in a blood-soaked box. Police say it was addressed to the party and not to a specific person.
A second body part, reported to be a hand, was found at a postal facility late yesterday. Police didn`t release any details.
Opposition Liberal member Justin Trudeau today called the packages horrific.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh