Canada probes body parts found in mail at HQs of PM’s party
Ottawa: Police in Canada are investigating after a severed human foot was mailed to the headquarters of Prime Minister Stephen Harper`s political party and a second body part was found in a separate package elsewhere.
The foot arrived at the Conservative Party headquarters yesterday in a blood-soaked box. Police say it was addressed to the party and not to a specific person.
A second body part, reported to be a hand, was found at a postal facility late yesterday. Police didn`t release any details.
Opposition Liberal member Justin Trudeau today called the packages horrific.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH