Canada probes body parts found in mail at HQs of PM’s party
Ottawa: Police in Canada are investigating after a severed human foot was mailed to the headquarters of Prime Minister Stephen Harper`s political party and a second body part was found in a separate package elsewhere.
The foot arrived at the Conservative Party headquarters yesterday in a blood-soaked box. Police say it was addressed to the party and not to a specific person.
A second body part, reported to be a hand, was found at a postal facility late yesterday. Police didn`t release any details.
Opposition Liberal member Justin Trudeau today called the packages horrific.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad