Canadian police rescue man at Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls (Ontario): A man who had threatened to jump off the brink of Niagara Falls was rescued by authorities in Canada after five hours of negotiations.
Buffalo-area media report that the unidentified man had threatened to jump off Table Rock near the brink of the Horseshoe Falls yesterday on the Canadian side of the falls. Rescuers climbed out to bring the man to safety.
The attraction was closed for about five hours after the man was spotted near the brink at about 7:30 a.m. local time.
The man was taken to a Canadian hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you