Canadian police rescue man at Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls (Ontario): A man who had threatened to jump off the brink of Niagara Falls was rescued by authorities in Canada after five hours of negotiations.
Buffalo-area media report that the unidentified man had threatened to jump off Table Rock near the brink of the Horseshoe Falls yesterday on the Canadian side of the falls. Rescuers climbed out to bring the man to safety.
The attraction was closed for about five hours after the man was spotted near the brink at about 7:30 a.m. local time.
The man was taken to a Canadian hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress