Canadian police rescue man at Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls (Ontario): A man who had threatened to jump off the brink of Niagara Falls was rescued by authorities in Canada after five hours of negotiations.
Buffalo-area media report that the unidentified man had threatened to jump off Table Rock near the brink of the Horseshoe Falls yesterday on the Canadian side of the falls. Rescuers climbed out to bring the man to safety.
The attraction was closed for about five hours after the man was spotted near the brink at about 7:30 a.m. local time.
The man was taken to a Canadian hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata
- After Virat Kohli, time for Anil Kumble to work with MS Dhoni - Here's what Jumbo said..
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!