Canadian sisters found dead in Thailand: Reports
Bangkok: Thai media are reporting that two Canadian sisters were found dead in their hotel room in a southern resort island.
Thai media reported on Sunday that the bodies of the sisters were found at the Phi Phi Palm Residence Hotel on Phi Phi Island. The cause of death was under investigation.
The Manager newspaper website quoted police Lt Col Rat Somboon as saying the women had probably been dead more than 12 hours when their bodies were discovered yesterday with vomit and other signs of a toxic reaction.
In a similar case in May 2009, an American woman and a Norwegian woman died after suffering severe vomiting and dehydration at a Phi Phi guesthouse. The cause of death was never determined.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony