Car blast in Damascus, four injured
Damascus: An explosive device affixed under a car went off Sunday in a street in the heart of the Syrian capital Damascus, injuring many people, the state-run SANA news agency said.
SANA said the bomb went off at Arnous Street in central Damascus, Xinhua reported.
In another district of Damascus, a suicide bomber wearing an explosive belt detonated himself at the Rukkin Addien area, injuring four people, SANA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender