Car blast in Damascus, four injured
Damascus: An explosive device affixed under a car went off Sunday in a street in the heart of the Syrian capital Damascus, injuring many people, the state-run SANA news agency said.
SANA said the bomb went off at Arnous Street in central Damascus, Xinhua reported.
In another district of Damascus, a suicide bomber wearing an explosive belt detonated himself at the Rukkin Addien area, injuring four people, SANA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader