Car bomb blast in Libya kills at least nine
Benghazi: A deadly car bomb blast near a hospital in Banghazi city in Libya killed at least nine people on Monday, according to BBC.
Libyan defence ministry official Saleh al-Bargathi said at least 17 people were injured in the bombing. Among the dead were two children, al- Bargathi added.
The blast occurred near a hospital in Benghazi, according to a news agency.
Last month, a car bomb exploded outside the French embassy in the capital city, Tripoli, which wounded two French guards and several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2
- Rio Olympics medallist Sakshi Malik to tie the knot soon: Report
- MPCA to decide on holding elections in Monday's AGM
- The solar system is home to millions of Jupiter-like planets, reveals NASA!