Car bomb blast in Libya kills at least nine
Benghazi: A deadly car bomb blast near a hospital in Banghazi city in Libya killed at least nine people on Monday, according to BBC.
Libyan defence ministry official Saleh al-Bargathi said at least 17 people were injured in the bombing. Among the dead were two children, al- Bargathi added.
The blast occurred near a hospital in Benghazi, according to a news agency.
Last month, a car bomb exploded outside the French embassy in the capital city, Tripoli, which wounded two French guards and several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015