Car bomb blast in Libya kills at least nine
Benghazi: A deadly car bomb blast near a hospital in Banghazi city in Libya killed at least nine people on Monday, according to BBC.
Libyan defence ministry official Saleh al-Bargathi said at least 17 people were injured in the bombing. Among the dead were two children, al- Bargathi added.
The blast occurred near a hospital in Benghazi, according to a news agency.
Last month, a car bomb exploded outside the French embassy in the capital city, Tripoli, which wounded two French guards and several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'