Car bomb blast in Libya kills at least nine
Benghazi: A deadly car bomb blast near a hospital in Banghazi city in Libya killed at least nine people on Monday, according to BBC.
Libyan defence ministry official Saleh al-Bargathi said at least 17 people were injured in the bombing. Among the dead were two children, al- Bargathi added.
The blast occurred near a hospital in Benghazi, according to a news agency.
Last month, a car bomb exploded outside the French embassy in the capital city, Tripoli, which wounded two French guards and several others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi