Car bomb in Iraq kills 7, including 3 Iranians
Baghdad: An Iraqi health official says seven people, including three Iranian pilgrims, were killed when an explosives-laden car detonated as they were exiting a rest stop north of Baghdad.
The health official says some 30 other people were wounded in today`s blast in the town of Balad, some 80 kilometres north of Baghdad. He says the wounded were Shiite pilgrims from Iraq, Iran and Pakistan. He spoke anonymously because he wasn`t authorised to talk to the media.
They were traveling from a shrine in the northern city of Samarra to another in nearby Balad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials