Cargo plane crashes in Ghana
Accra: A cargo plane crashed into a minibus near Accra during a forced landing on Saturday night, killing over a dozen people.
The accident took place around 8 pm outside El Wak Stadium, about 10 km from Accra airport, Xinhua reported. At least 27 people were aboard the minibus.
Television reports said 15 bodies were pulled out of the mangled vehicle. However, the number of victims on board the plane was not immediately known.
The aircraft belonged to Nigerian cargo airline Allied Air.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!