Cargo plane crashes in Ghana
Accra: A cargo plane crashed into a minibus near Accra during a forced landing on Saturday night, killing over a dozen people.
The accident took place around 8 pm outside El Wak Stadium, about 10 km from Accra airport, Xinhua reported. At least 27 people were aboard the minibus.
Television reports said 15 bodies were pulled out of the mangled vehicle. However, the number of victims on board the plane was not immediately known.
The aircraft belonged to Nigerian cargo airline Allied Air.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Swimming's governing body FINA bans seven Russians from participating at Rio Olympics
- Not liable to repay Rs 6,000 crore debt due to breach of terms: Kingfisher Airlines
- Pakistan assures China of 'smooth progress' of economic corridor
- Ajit Jogi opens new front against Congress over Mahanadi dam
- Bangladesh's BNP to hold countrywide protest on Wednesday