Cargo plane crashes in Ghana
Accra: A cargo plane crashed into a minibus near Accra during a forced landing on Saturday night, killing over a dozen people.
The accident took place around 8 pm outside El Wak Stadium, about 10 km from Accra airport, Xinhua reported. At least 27 people were aboard the minibus.
Television reports said 15 bodies were pulled out of the mangled vehicle. However, the number of victims on board the plane was not immediately known.
The aircraft belonged to Nigerian cargo airline Allied Air.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL