‘Cargo ship with 21 crew missing in S China Sea’
Seoul: A cargo ship is believed to have sunk
in the South China Sea on Monday leaving 21 crew missing, South
Korea`s Yonhap news agency reported.
The 15,000-tonne ship ceased to be contactable after
leaving Penang in Malaysia, but four crew were rescued by Hong
Kong and Vietnam maritime police, the report said.
The missing include nine South Koreans, it said, without
giving further details.
"The ship is presumed to have sunken... we are closely
cooperating with Hong Kong and Vietnam maritime police for
search of the other crewmen," an official at Seoul`s foreign
ministry was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH