Carla Bruni ‘in danger’!
London: Security fears for French First Lady Carla Bruni have emerged after laptops and paperwork were stolen from her private assistant’s home.
The stolen items may contain highly sensitive information about Bruni, and so may put her in danger, the police have said.
They fear details relating to her upcoming engagements with husband President Nicolas Sarkozy could now be in the hands of thieves, France`s Gala magazine reported.
“It is not known exactly what information the burglars now possess, but security sensitive details of the times and dates of the first couple`s schedule could have been taken,” the Daily Mail quoted the magazine as saying.
“Protection will be stepped up around Ms Bruni and Mr Sarkozy as a precaution,” it added.
It is not known who the private assistant is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre