Carla Bruni ‘in danger’!
London: Security fears for French First Lady Carla Bruni have emerged after laptops and paperwork were stolen from her private assistant’s home.
The stolen items may contain highly sensitive information about Bruni, and so may put her in danger, the police have said.
They fear details relating to her upcoming engagements with husband President Nicolas Sarkozy could now be in the hands of thieves, France`s Gala magazine reported.
“It is not known exactly what information the burglars now possess, but security sensitive details of the times and dates of the first couple`s schedule could have been taken,” the Daily Mail quoted the magazine as saying.
“Protection will be stepped up around Ms Bruni and Mr Sarkozy as a precaution,” it added.
It is not known who the private assistant is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town