Carla Bruni ‘in danger’!
London: Security fears for French First Lady Carla Bruni have emerged after laptops and paperwork were stolen from her private assistant’s home.
The stolen items may contain highly sensitive information about Bruni, and so may put her in danger, the police have said.
They fear details relating to her upcoming engagements with husband President Nicolas Sarkozy could now be in the hands of thieves, France`s Gala magazine reported.
“It is not known exactly what information the burglars now possess, but security sensitive details of the times and dates of the first couple`s schedule could have been taken,” the Daily Mail quoted the magazine as saying.
“Protection will be stepped up around Ms Bruni and Mr Sarkozy as a precaution,” it added.
It is not known who the private assistant is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion: 10 things to know
- Maharashtra CID to seek custody of Dabholkar murder accused Virendra Tawde
- NGOs to be considered public servants, have to disclose assets and liabilities: Report
- Army Chief pays homage to martyrs on Kargil Vijay Divas
- Philippines` Duterte vows no mercy in crime war