Carla Bruni ‘in danger’!
London: Security fears for French First Lady Carla Bruni have emerged after laptops and paperwork were stolen from her private assistant’s home.
The stolen items may contain highly sensitive information about Bruni, and so may put her in danger, the police have said.
They fear details relating to her upcoming engagements with husband President Nicolas Sarkozy could now be in the hands of thieves, France`s Gala magazine reported.
“It is not known exactly what information the burglars now possess, but security sensitive details of the times and dates of the first couple`s schedule could have been taken,” the Daily Mail quoted the magazine as saying.
“Protection will be stepped up around Ms Bruni and Mr Sarkozy as a precaution,” it added.
It is not known who the private assistant is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag
- UP polls: Congress main agenda is fighting corruption, not political parties: Raj Babbar
- Himachal Pradesh CM's wife to be further quizzed in PMLA case: ED to Delhi HC
- BSNL launches unlimited 3G plan for Rs 1,099, cuts rate by 50%
- No political appointments in pollution control boards: NGT