Carla Bruni is pregnant again
Washington: Former French First Lady Carla Bruni, who gave birth to a baby girl just few months back, is reportedly pregnant again.
Bruni and her husband, ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy, welcomed their first child, daughter Guilia, last October and now it is said that the couple, who vacated the Elysee Palace in May, is preparing for baby number two.
“We wondered what the Sarkozy couple would do with themselves after leaving office, and now we know - play happy families!” Contact music quoted sources as telling local magazine Closer.
However, the representative for the former singer/model has not yet addressed the new pregnancy claims.
Sarkozy has three children from previous relationships, Pierre, 25, Jean, 23, and Louis, 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayutthaya: Once a diplomatic hub in the Siamese kingdom, now a Thailand heritage site
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- US lifts arms embargo on Vietnam
- DU professor Saibaba released from Hyderabad jail
- SHOCKING! Driver refuses to pay toll, rams bus into Gurgaon toll, tries to crush manager