Carla Bruni is pregnant again
Washington: Former French First Lady Carla Bruni, who gave birth to a baby girl just few months back, is reportedly pregnant again.
Bruni and her husband, ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy, welcomed their first child, daughter Guilia, last October and now it is said that the couple, who vacated the Elysee Palace in May, is preparing for baby number two.
“We wondered what the Sarkozy couple would do with themselves after leaving office, and now we know - play happy families!” Contact music quoted sources as telling local magazine Closer.
However, the representative for the former singer/model has not yet addressed the new pregnancy claims.
Sarkozy has three children from previous relationships, Pierre, 25, Jean, 23, and Louis, 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday