Carla Bruni is pregnant again
Washington: Former French First Lady Carla Bruni, who gave birth to a baby girl just few months back, is reportedly pregnant again.
Bruni and her husband, ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy, welcomed their first child, daughter Guilia, last October and now it is said that the couple, who vacated the Elysee Palace in May, is preparing for baby number two.
“We wondered what the Sarkozy couple would do with themselves after leaving office, and now we know - play happy families!” Contact music quoted sources as telling local magazine Closer.
However, the representative for the former singer/model has not yet addressed the new pregnancy claims.
Sarkozy has three children from previous relationships, Pierre, 25, Jean, 23, and Louis, 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation