Carla Bruni is pregnant again
Washington: Former French First Lady Carla Bruni, who gave birth to a baby girl just few months back, is reportedly pregnant again.
Bruni and her husband, ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy, welcomed their first child, daughter Guilia, last October and now it is said that the couple, who vacated the Elysee Palace in May, is preparing for baby number two.
“We wondered what the Sarkozy couple would do with themselves after leaving office, and now we know - play happy families!” Contact music quoted sources as telling local magazine Closer.
However, the representative for the former singer/model has not yet addressed the new pregnancy claims.
Sarkozy has three children from previous relationships, Pierre, 25, Jean, 23, and Louis, 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015
- Motorola expected to launch Moto G (4th Gen) handset on May 17