Carla Bruni is pregnant again
Washington: Former French First Lady Carla Bruni, who gave birth to a baby girl just few months back, is reportedly pregnant again.
Bruni and her husband, ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy, welcomed their first child, daughter Guilia, last October and now it is said that the couple, who vacated the Elysee Palace in May, is preparing for baby number two.
“We wondered what the Sarkozy couple would do with themselves after leaving office, and now we know - play happy families!” Contact music quoted sources as telling local magazine Closer.
However, the representative for the former singer/model has not yet addressed the new pregnancy claims.
Sarkozy has three children from previous relationships, Pierre, 25, Jean, 23, and Louis, 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH