Casey Anthony demanding $1.5m for interview?
Washington: Casey is reportedly seeking at least 1.5 million dollars from television networks, who are interested in getting her first interview after her acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter and release from jail.
The Daily Mail, TMZ and Nancy Grace have claimed that Anthony and her team are trying to cash in on her first post-trial interview by seeking 1.5 million dollars, reports CBS News.
According to the Daily Beast, ABC has already declared that it would end payments for photographs, and videos that lead to exclusive interviews, after facing accusations that it was counting on money to land exclusives for high profile cases, like that of Anthony.
According to TMZ, NBC affirmed that they have not offered Anthony any amount in exchange for an interview, saying they are not in a ‘bidding war’.
TMZ also revealed that even Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, have been offered 250,000 dollars to appear on a syndicated talk show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL