Casey Anthony demanding $1.5m for interview?
Washington: Casey is reportedly seeking at least 1.5 million dollars from television networks, who are interested in getting her first interview after her acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter and release from jail.
The Daily Mail, TMZ and Nancy Grace have claimed that Anthony and her team are trying to cash in on her first post-trial interview by seeking 1.5 million dollars, reports CBS News.
According to the Daily Beast, ABC has already declared that it would end payments for photographs, and videos that lead to exclusive interviews, after facing accusations that it was counting on money to land exclusives for high profile cases, like that of Anthony.
According to TMZ, NBC affirmed that they have not offered Anthony any amount in exchange for an interview, saying they are not in a ‘bidding war’.
TMZ also revealed that even Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, have been offered 250,000 dollars to appear on a syndicated talk show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Waterlogging, traffic jams in Delhi after rains
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation