Chavez in `best moment`: Venezuela’s military chief
Caracas: Venezuela`s military chief says President Hugo Chavez is experiencing "his best moment" following cancer-related surgery in December.
Chavez hasn`t appeared or spoken publicly since before his December 11 operation in Cuba for an unspecified type of pelvic cancer.
The government has said recently that Chavez`s condition has been improving and that he has overcome a severe respiratory infection.
Defence Minister Diego Molero commented on the president`s health today, following a prayer meeting for the socialist leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?