Chavez in `best moment`: Venezuela’s military chief
Caracas: Venezuela`s military chief says President Hugo Chavez is experiencing "his best moment" following cancer-related surgery in December.
Chavez hasn`t appeared or spoken publicly since before his December 11 operation in Cuba for an unspecified type of pelvic cancer.
The government has said recently that Chavez`s condition has been improving and that he has overcome a severe respiratory infection.
Defence Minister Diego Molero commented on the president`s health today, following a prayer meeting for the socialist leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state