Chavez in `best moment`: Venezuela’s military chief
Caracas: Venezuela`s military chief says President Hugo Chavez is experiencing "his best moment" following cancer-related surgery in December.
Chavez hasn`t appeared or spoken publicly since before his December 11 operation in Cuba for an unspecified type of pelvic cancer.
The government has said recently that Chavez`s condition has been improving and that he has overcome a severe respiratory infection.
Defence Minister Diego Molero commented on the president`s health today, following a prayer meeting for the socialist leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred