Chelsea not getting married now, says Hillary
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has sought to dispel rumours that her daughter Chelsea is getting married, saying that wedding is not on cards "now".
"There are rumours about your daughter Chelsea getting
married. Yes, or no?" she was asked in an interview with the
"If that is true, I do not know about it, so I hope the
answer is no.
"No, she`s not. There is no truth to that. I keep reading
it, and we keep saying, `It`s not true, it`s not true. But for
some reason it doesn`t get away,`" the doting mother said.
Recent media reports in the US had claimed that the
29-year-old daughter of Hillary and former US President Bill
Clinton may get married soon with longtime boyfriend Marc
Mezvinsky, who is a Goldman Sachs investment banker.
Clinton said she had a lot of experience with rumours.
"Shutting down rumours is certainly not something I know how
to do," she said.
"Someday she will get married, and we look forward to
that. It`s just not now," the interviewer said.
"Not now, not now," Clinton said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'