Child under 12 responsible for 6-year-old`s death in Canada
Regina (Canada): Police in Canada say a child under 12 is responsible for the death of a six-year-old boy on a Saskatchewan aboriginal reserve.
Authorities say Lee Bonneau died in a hospital from injuries that police have said were consistent with an assault.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Staff Sgt. Larry Brost said yesterday the child cannot be charged because of his age. Police declined to release the age of the suspect. He says the two children did not know each other.
A Social Services spokeswoman says the child is in the care of the ministry.
Andrea Brittin says the department will focus on his treatment and on the safety of the community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites