Child under 12 responsible for 6-year-old`s death in Canada
Regina (Canada): Police in Canada say a child under 12 is responsible for the death of a six-year-old boy on a Saskatchewan aboriginal reserve.
Authorities say Lee Bonneau died in a hospital from injuries that police have said were consistent with an assault.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Staff Sgt. Larry Brost said yesterday the child cannot be charged because of his age. Police declined to release the age of the suspect. He says the two children did not know each other.
A Social Services spokeswoman says the child is in the care of the ministry.
Andrea Brittin says the department will focus on his treatment and on the safety of the community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened