China: 11 killed, 59 hurt in a pile up on highway
Beijing: Eleven people were killed and 59 others injured in a pile up on a highway caused by collision of several vehicles in eastern China.
Several vehicles collided into another on a section of expressway in China`s eastern Anhui province last night, rescuers said today.
Four people were killed on the sport and seven others died on the way to hospitals.
Fifty nine were rushed to hospital, and five of them were in serious condition, Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure