China: 11 killed, 59 hurt in a pile up on highway
Beijing: Eleven people were killed and 59 others injured in a pile up on a highway caused by collision of several vehicles in eastern China.
Several vehicles collided into another on a section of expressway in China`s eastern Anhui province last night, rescuers said today.
Four people were killed on the sport and seven others died on the way to hospitals.
Fifty nine were rushed to hospital, and five of them were in serious condition, Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown