China: 11 killed, 59 hurt in a pile up on highway
Beijing: Eleven people were killed and 59 others injured in a pile up on a highway caused by collision of several vehicles in eastern China.
Several vehicles collided into another on a section of expressway in China`s eastern Anhui province last night, rescuers said today.
Four people were killed on the sport and seven others died on the way to hospitals.
Fifty nine were rushed to hospital, and five of them were in serious condition, Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style
- Section 144 imposed in Jind as Jat leaders start 'jail bharo' movement
- PM Narendra Modi salutes 'Shramiks' hard work, determination on Labour Day
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Centre declines to share info on bringing back Kohinoor