China: 13 killed in two major road accidents
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed in two
different road accidents in China, one of which included a
major pile up on a express highway.
Ten people were killed and 14 others were injured after a
bus, with 24 people on board overturned last night in
Shanghai, according to the municipal government`s information
Seven people were killed at the scene while three died
later in the hospital, the office said.
The office said the bus is a shuttle vehicle of Inventec
The victims are believed to be the company`s employees.
Meanwhilem, six pileups on a fog-shrouded expressway
section in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province Thursday morning
have left three people dead and four others injured.
Police said the accident occurred in the Baotou-Maoming
Expressway in Yulin City, Shaanxi, at around 6 am and involved
19 vehicles, 18 of which are heavy trucks.
The injured have been rushed to hospital, state-run news
agency Xinhua reported.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Is your Indian passport among those to be declared invalid from November 25, 2015?