China: 13 killed in two major road accidents
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed in two
different road accidents in China, one of which included a
major pile up on a express highway.
Ten people were killed and 14 others were injured after a
bus, with 24 people on board overturned last night in
Shanghai, according to the municipal government`s information
Seven people were killed at the scene while three died
later in the hospital, the office said.
The office said the bus is a shuttle vehicle of Inventec
The victims are believed to be the company`s employees.
Meanwhilem, six pileups on a fog-shrouded expressway
section in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province Thursday morning
have left three people dead and four others injured.
Police said the accident occurred in the Baotou-Maoming
Expressway in Yulin City, Shaanxi, at around 6 am and involved
19 vehicles, 18 of which are heavy trucks.
The injured have been rushed to hospital, state-run news
agency Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured