China: 13 killed in two major road accidents
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed in two
different road accidents in China, one of which included a
major pile up on a express highway.
Ten people were killed and 14 others were injured after a
bus, with 24 people on board overturned last night in
Shanghai, according to the municipal government`s information
Seven people were killed at the scene while three died
later in the hospital, the office said.
The office said the bus is a shuttle vehicle of Inventec
The victims are believed to be the company`s employees.
Meanwhilem, six pileups on a fog-shrouded expressway
section in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province Thursday morning
have left three people dead and four others injured.
Police said the accident occurred in the Baotou-Maoming
Expressway in Yulin City, Shaanxi, at around 6 am and involved
19 vehicles, 18 of which are heavy trucks.
The injured have been rushed to hospital, state-run news
agency Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- French Open 2016: Stan Wawrinka escapes historic blow, Garbine Muguruza struggles
- Cancer-causing chemicals found in bread samples, says CSE; Health Ministry orders probe
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities