China: 13 killed in two major road accidents
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed in two
different road accidents in China, one of which included a
major pile up on a express highway.
Ten people were killed and 14 others were injured after a
bus, with 24 people on board overturned last night in
Shanghai, according to the municipal government`s information
Seven people were killed at the scene while three died
later in the hospital, the office said.
The office said the bus is a shuttle vehicle of Inventec
The victims are believed to be the company`s employees.
Meanwhilem, six pileups on a fog-shrouded expressway
section in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province Thursday morning
have left three people dead and four others injured.
Police said the accident occurred in the Baotou-Maoming
Expressway in Yulin City, Shaanxi, at around 6 am and involved
19 vehicles, 18 of which are heavy trucks.
The injured have been rushed to hospital, state-run news
agency Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- India set to get MTCR membership, NSG option remains open: MEA
- LIVE CRICKET SCORE: ODI Tri-series final — West Indies vs Australia
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva