China: 13 killed in two major road accidents
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed in two
different road accidents in China, one of which included a
major pile up on a express highway.
Ten people were killed and 14 others were injured after a
bus, with 24 people on board overturned last night in
Shanghai, according to the municipal government`s information
Seven people were killed at the scene while three died
later in the hospital, the office said.
The office said the bus is a shuttle vehicle of Inventec
The victims are believed to be the company`s employees.
Meanwhilem, six pileups on a fog-shrouded expressway
section in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province Thursday morning
have left three people dead and four others injured.
Police said the accident occurred in the Baotou-Maoming
Expressway in Yulin City, Shaanxi, at around 6 am and involved
19 vehicles, 18 of which are heavy trucks.
The injured have been rushed to hospital, state-run news
agency Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city