China: 4 killed in coal mine explosion
Beijing: At least four people were killed
and 12 others injured in a coal mine explosion in China`s
southwestern Sichuan Province.
The accident occurred Tuesday night in Xunsi township of
Junlian County in Yibin city, causing a three-storey house to
collapse, local officials said.
The 12 injured have been hospitalised for medical
treatment, while twenty-six others stayed in hospital for
further medical checkup, Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"