China aims for judicial transparency
Beijing: China`s Supreme People`s Court (SPC) has issued a judicial interpretation which clarifies procedures of cross-examining cases of state compensation.
The move aims to boost the country`s judicial transparency and ensure that the compensation claimants and those liable for compensation have equal rights of information, participation and expression, reported Xinhua.
Cross-examination should be made public except for those that involve state secrets, personal privacy or as otherwise stipulated by law, according to the interpretation.
The interpretation states that it sticks to the principle that all people are equal before the law.
The interpretation is expected to standardise procedures of cross examination that courts at various levels used to hear cases of state compensation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie