China bans export of nuclear weapon technologies to North Korea
London: China has said it has banned the export of several weapon-related technologies to North Korea that could aid the country in developing nuclear weapons.
China hoped that the ban, which will be effective immediately, would help implement the United Nations` resolutions on North Korea, the BBC reports.
China`s Commerce Ministry published the list of technologies under ban, including nuclear, missile, chemical and biological fields, and components for nuclear explosive devices and rocket systems, the report added.
Analysts said the ban shows China is taking a firmer step against its ally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29