China bans vulgar ads
Beijing: Chinese authorities have issued new guidelines to curb the use of sex and vulgarity in advertisements of online video games.
The Culture Ministry issued a notice on Tuesday, asking officials to check the vulgar marketing of cyber games, China Daily reported on Thursday.
The government had also issued a notice June 22 banning the use of sex, gambling and violence to promote online games.
The new regulation, to be implemented from August 01, came after a string of advertisements by online game companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how online companies may be cheating you on discounts!
- Bihar Board Intermediate Result: BSEB 12th Result 2016 to be declared shortly
- Sadhguru to lead yoga session at UN on 2nd International Yoga Day
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- US military restricts troops after murder in Okinawa