China braces for another typhoon
Beijing: Heavy rains will lash China Monday when typhoon Sanba makes landfall, the meteorological authority said.
The storm was about 65 km east of the Japanese island of Okinawa Sunday morning, the National Meteorological Centre (NMC) said on its website.
Sanba, the 16th typhoon of the year, will hit north and southeast China, and will bring heavy rains Monday and Tuesday. Some regions will see downpours of 100 to 120 mm, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'