China braces for another typhoon
Beijing: Heavy rains will lash China Monday when typhoon Sanba makes landfall, the meteorological authority said.
The storm was about 65 km east of the Japanese island of Okinawa Sunday morning, the National Meteorological Centre (NMC) said on its website.
Sanba, the 16th typhoon of the year, will hit north and southeast China, and will bring heavy rains Monday and Tuesday. Some regions will see downpours of 100 to 120 mm, Xinhua reported.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources