China builds military transport aircraft
Beijing: China is building a large transport aircraft for the military as part of its defence modernisation drive, a media report said on Friday.
The Y-20 long-range aircraft will improve the military`s transportation, Defence Ministry spokesman Yang Yujun said. It will also be used in disaster relief operations.
"Research and development is proceeding as planned," the People`s Daily quoted Yang as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket