China builds military transport aircraft
Beijing: China is building a large transport aircraft for the military as part of its defence modernisation drive, a media report said on Friday.
The Y-20 long-range aircraft will improve the military`s transportation, Defence Ministry spokesman Yang Yujun said. It will also be used in disaster relief operations.
"Research and development is proceeding as planned," the People`s Daily quoted Yang as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation