China confirms 131 bird flu cases, 39 deaths
Beijing: A total of 131 H7N9 Avian flu cases have been reported on the Chinese mainland, including 39 cases resulting in deaths, authorities said.
Of the total, 78 H7N9 patients have been discharged from hospitals after receiving treatment. The other 14 patients are being treated in hospitals, reported Xinhua on Sunday citing the National Health and Family Planning Commission.
It said the China`s confirmed H7N9 virus cases are isolated and there has been no sign of human-to-human transmission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery