China detains nurse for forcing patients to drink urine
Beijing: Chinese police have detained a
male nurse who allegedly beat up senior residents and forced
them to drink urine at a nursing home in central China`s Henan
62-year-old Zheng Huanming, nurse at the Changleyuan
Seniors Home in Zhengzhou, the provincial capital, woke up the
elderly people at 4 am every day and forced some of them to
drink yellow liquid from plastic bags, which a witness by name
Wang said was urine, the Yangtze Evening News has reported.
Zheng opened the mouth of one of them and poured down
The victim struggled and shouted, "No, it`s salty."
But Zheng continued to force them to drink and laughed, Wang
Wang, who lives in a nearby building, said he often
heard cries and screams from the nursing home, so he went to
another building overlooking the nursing home one night and
witnessed the abuse.
He tipped off a local television station which sent a
crew to secretly film the torture, including forcing seniors
to drink urine, from a window in the building after lurking
there for six nights.
Zheng told the police that he woke up the old people
at about 4 am to urge them to go to the toilet otherwise they
would urinate in bed, the report said.
Another male nurse who was involved in the abuses was
also detained by police, the Shanghai Daily reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof