China fireworks factory blast death toll rises to eleven
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Beijing: The death toll in a Chinese fireworks factory explosion in south China`s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on Friday have risen to eleven.
The mishap happened in Sanbao Township of Cenxi City, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
According to reports, people died due to failure in emergency treatment. Those injured in the blast are still under observation in nearby hospital.
The cause of the explosion is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire