China fireworks factory blast death toll rises to eleven
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Beijing: The death toll in a Chinese fireworks factory explosion in south China`s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on Friday have risen to eleven.
The mishap happened in Sanbao Township of Cenxi City, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
According to reports, people died due to failure in emergency treatment. Those injured in the blast are still under observation in nearby hospital.
The cause of the explosion is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit woe: Pound tumbles, most markets extend losses
- For single women in Maharashtra, owning land can be the difference between life and death
- Gold price climbs 1%, investors seek safe-haven after 'Brexit' vote
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?
- LIVE Brexit fallout: Europe triggers sell-off, Sensex falls over 100 points