`China key to Pakistan`s look east policy`
Beijing: China is the cornerstone of Pakistan`s "look east policy", a visiting senior Pakistani official has said.
Federal information secretary Chaudhary Rashid Ahmed also said that Pakistan is eager to further develop this relationship for mutual benefit.
During his visit to Pakistan, senior leader of the Communist Party of China Li Changchen met with President Asif Ali Zardari and others to deepen friendly ties, he said.
Ahmed was speaking at a conference, organised by the CPC, on the importance of media cooperation among developing nations, the state-run Pakistani APP news agency reported Saturday.
CPC publicity chief Liu Yunshan said Chinese media organisations will work with other developing countries to promote media cooperation.
He said that it will help foster friendly relations and safeguard common interests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Powerful 6.8 magnitude quake damages Myanmar`s famed Bagan temples: Police
- Hyundai Elantra 2016: Enjoy 360 Experience drive with Shah Rukh Khan
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...