China launches two satellites with one rocket
Beijing: China has successfully launched two satellites with a single rocket from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in the northwestern Gobi desert.
One satellite is the Chuangxin-1-04 which has been designed to collect and transmit data on hydrology, weather, electric power and disaster relief.
The other one is a "smart satellite" which is designed to conduct multimedia telecommunications experiments, state run Xinhua news agency reported.
The two satellites have reached their preset orbits using the Long March-2D vehicle, the launch centre said.
The launch marked the 192nd mission for the Long March rocket family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?