China national political advisor probed
Beijing: A national political advisor in China is being probed for suspected law and discipline violations, authorities said Friday.
Yang Gang is under investigation for "suspected serious law and discipline violations", Xinhua quoted the discipline watchdog of the Communist Party of China (CPC) as saying.
Yang is the deputy director of the Committee for Economic Affairs of National Committee of the Chinese People`s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), according to a statement posted on the website of CPC`s Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing