China national political advisor probed
Beijing: A national political advisor in China is being probed for suspected law and discipline violations, authorities said Friday.
Yang Gang is under investigation for "suspected serious law and discipline violations", Xinhua quoted the discipline watchdog of the Communist Party of China (CPC) as saying.
Yang is the deputy director of the Committee for Economic Affairs of National Committee of the Chinese People`s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), according to a statement posted on the website of CPC`s Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why