China national political advisor probed
Beijing: A national political advisor in China is being probed for suspected law and discipline violations, authorities said Friday.
Yang Gang is under investigation for "suspected serious law and discipline violations", Xinhua quoted the discipline watchdog of the Communist Party of China (CPC) as saying.
Yang is the deputy director of the Committee for Economic Affairs of National Committee of the Chinese People`s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), according to a statement posted on the website of CPC`s Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday