China national political advisor probed
Beijing: A national political advisor in China is being probed for suspected law and discipline violations, authorities said Friday.
Yang Gang is under investigation for "suspected serious law and discipline violations", Xinhua quoted the discipline watchdog of the Communist Party of China (CPC) as saying.
Yang is the deputy director of the Committee for Economic Affairs of National Committee of the Chinese People`s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), according to a statement posted on the website of CPC`s Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress