China, North Korea seek to boost military ties
Beijing: China and North Korea will enhance military cooperation to boost peace and stability in the region, officials of both the countries said.
China and North Korea are friends and the two armies maintain close cooperation, said Xu Caihou, vice chairman of China`s Central Military Commission.
Xu made the remarks on Wednesday during his meeting with Kim Jong Gak, member of North Korea`s National Defence Commission.
He said cooperation between the two armies will serve mutual interests and contribute to regional peace and stability, Xinhua reported.
Kim said the friendship between North Korea and China was a "common treasure" to the people of both the countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation