China omits India, Pak from visa-free travel
Beijing: Beijing will start a 72-hour visa-free stay policy for citizens of 45 countries from Jan 1, 2013. India and Pakistan were excluded from the list.
Tourists holding third country visas and plane tickets can apply for a transit without visa in the capital city at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xinhua reported Wednesday.
Countries listed for the visa-free policy are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Singapore, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Iceland, Italy, Russia, the US, Brazil, South Korea, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the UAE, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter