China omits India, Pak from visa-free travel
Beijing: Beijing will start a 72-hour visa-free stay policy for citizens of 45 countries from Jan 1, 2013. India and Pakistan were excluded from the list.
Tourists holding third country visas and plane tickets can apply for a transit without visa in the capital city at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xinhua reported Wednesday.
Countries listed for the visa-free policy are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Singapore, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Iceland, Italy, Russia, the US, Brazil, South Korea, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the UAE, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’