China omits India, Pak from visa-free travel
Beijing: Beijing will start a 72-hour visa-free stay policy for citizens of 45 countries from Jan 1, 2013. India and Pakistan were excluded from the list.
Tourists holding third country visas and plane tickets can apply for a transit without visa in the capital city at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xinhua reported Wednesday.
Countries listed for the visa-free policy are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Singapore, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Iceland, Italy, Russia, the US, Brazil, South Korea, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the UAE, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video