China omits India, Pak from visa-free travel
Beijing: Beijing will start a 72-hour visa-free stay policy for citizens of 45 countries from Jan 1, 2013. India and Pakistan were excluded from the list.
Tourists holding third country visas and plane tickets can apply for a transit without visa in the capital city at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xinhua reported Wednesday.
Countries listed for the visa-free policy are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Singapore, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Iceland, Italy, Russia, the US, Brazil, South Korea, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the UAE, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred