China reaffirms denuclearisation on Korean Peninsula
Beijing: President Xi Jinping on Friday reaffirmed China`s stance of denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula while stressing that targets should be met by all parties involved irrespective of how the situation evolved.
During his meeting with Choe Ryong Hae, the special envoy of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Xi stressed that denuclearisation and long-lasting peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula were common aspirations shared by all people in the region, Xinhua reported.
"China has a very clear position concerning the issue that all the parties involved should stick to the objective of denuclearisation, safeguard the peace and stability on the peninsula, and resolve disputes through dialogue and consultation," the Chinese President said.
Choe arrived in Beijing on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur