China seeks strategic partnership with Myanmar
Beijing: China wants to strengthen its strategic partnership with Myanmar, Vice Premier Li Keqiang said on Wednesday.
Li was speaking to visiting Myanmar Foreign Minister U Wunna Maung Lwin here.
"Amid complex and profound changes in the regional and global situation, it is of vital importance to further consolidate and enhance China-Myanmar relations," Li said.
China would like to work closely with Myanmar to maintain relations and take a long-term perspective to develop bilateral ties based on the fundamental interests of both sides, Xinhua quoted him as saying.
The Myanmarese leader, on official visit June 9-14, said his government highly values its relations with China and will facilitate major projects between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal