China seeks strategic partnership with Myanmar
Beijing: China wants to strengthen its strategic partnership with Myanmar, Vice Premier Li Keqiang said on Wednesday.
Li was speaking to visiting Myanmar Foreign Minister U Wunna Maung Lwin here.
"Amid complex and profound changes in the regional and global situation, it is of vital importance to further consolidate and enhance China-Myanmar relations," Li said.
China would like to work closely with Myanmar to maintain relations and take a long-term perspective to develop bilateral ties based on the fundamental interests of both sides, Xinhua quoted him as saying.
The Myanmarese leader, on official visit June 9-14, said his government highly values its relations with China and will facilitate major projects between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location